108 Sound Beach Ave, Old Greenwich
Take Exit 5 (Old Greenwich/Riverside) off I95 North or South. Turn right onto Boston Post Road. Go to Next traffic light - Sound Beach Ave. Turn right. Go 1/4 mile to roundabout. Bear right through it. Binney Park is on your right. Go 30 yards. Take next left onto Forest Ave. Church is on your right. Turn right into parking lot. Entrance to auditorium off driveway between church and cemetery, at Preschool door.
If you are coming from North or West of Norwalk, take the Route 7 connector to I95 South. It is about 12 minutes from North Norwalk to Old Greenwich Exit 5.
58 Church St., Stamford (Glenbrook section)
(about 1 mile North of the Post Road, near the Darien line, and about 1/3 mile North of Norwalk Technical College.United Congregational Church – across the street from 274 Richards Ave, Norwalk)
1. At the end of the ramp, turn right onto the Post Road.
2. Turn left on Richards Avenue – if you are coming from the North on 95, this will be the second light, about 0.5 mi. Look for the left pointing sign to Norwalk Community College.
If you are coming from the South on 95, this will be the first road to your left.
3. The church is 1.3 miles on your left, a couple of hundred yards after the intersection with Scribner Avenue. There is a sign at the road, and the driveway slopes down away from the street.
1. From the South (Stamford), at the end of the ramp, turn right and take the first left onto Nursery Street. From the North (Fairfield), at the end of the ramp, turn right and take the first right onto Nursery Street.
2. Take first left onto Ponus Avenue, then at a fork, take the right fork onto Fox Run Road.
3. Go to a ‘T’ intersection with Fillow Street – school on your right – take the right turn onto Fillow.
4. Take first left onto Richards Avenue. The church is a couple of hundred yards on your right. There is a sign at the road, and the driveway slopes down away from the street.
Exit 37; left onto South Avenue (Rte. 124 North) to New Canaan. Go to first major intersection and take a left onto Farm Road. The high school is on the left. Take a left into the second parking lot.
Exit 15; follow signs for Rte. 7 (Connector) Danbury. At Exit 2, take a right. Go to next light and take a right onto New Canaan Avenue (Rte. 123 North); follow through Norwalk to New Canaan. Pass under Merritt Parkway bridge (Rte. 15). Travel 3/10 mile and take a left onto Old Norwalk Road to four-way stop sign. Go straight onto Farm Road. At traffic light continue straight onto Farm Road. The high school is on the left. Take a left into the second parking lot.
Directions to Merit Music at 143 Main Street in Norwalk - about midway between the intersections of Main Street and Route 123, and Main Street and the Boston Post Road.
1. Take Route 7 South from the Merritt (Exit 39/40) or North from Route 95 (Exit 15)
2. From Route 7, take Exit 2, Rte 123/New Canaan Avenue.
3. Turn left at bottom of ramp.
4. Go across RR tracks, to light at Main Street, and turn right.
5. After you pass a Dunkin Donut, go two blocks and turn right on Holmes St. Turn left BEHIND THE BUILDING, and go to end - door to Merit Music is on side of building, at the rear.